- Online biography.
- Quote: "Since God had commanded it, it was necessary that I do it. Since God commanded it, even if I had a hundred fathers and mothers, even if I had been a King's daughter, I would have gone nevertheless."
- Joan of Arc's trial (older readers).
- Read Joan of Arc from Ten Girls from History.
- Examine a timeline of Joan of Arc's life. Create your own timeline.
- Take a pictorial tour of Joan of Arc's world.
- Crossword puzzle.
- Jeanne of Arc song. Create your own song or poem about Joan of Arc.
- Joan of Arc color page (younger students).
- Use clip art to create a scrapbook page or Powerpoint presentation about Joan of Arc.
- Using the written document analysis worksheet, analyze the Trial of Joan of Arc document (older students).
- Using Cindy's Famous Person report form, write a biography of Joan of Arc (younger students).
- Joan of Arc made for TV movie.
- Joan of Arc on horse action figure.
- Your Story Hour, Vol. 7. Audiobook which includes story adventures of Joan of Arc, John Bunyan, Albert Schweitzer, George Mueller, Florence Nightingale, Clara Barton, Louis Pastuer, Sir Wilfred T. Grenfell, Dwight L. Moody, John Wanamaker, George W. Carver, and Keith Argraves.
- Joan of Arc by Diane Stanley. Picture book for grades 4-7.
- Sterling Silver St. Joan of Arc. "Pray for Us" pendant and chain with U.S. Marines on back. Also available for army, navy, air force and coast guard.