Sunday, May 17, 2009

New School Year

It's hard to believe another year has gone by, and it's already time to plan your next school year! 

If you just happened to stumble upon this blog and wonder what this homeschooling stuff is all about, read "What is Homeschooling."

If you're new or fairly new to homeschooling, you'll find some great tips to get you started on my Get Started in Homeschooling page.

If you've been homeschooling a while but wondering why your curriculum is not working, check out my free, Step-by-Step Guide to Choosing Curriculum.

Are you teaching High School next year and don't know how to get started? Try my Homeschooling High School page.

Maybe you're just looking for some planning forms? Try my Homeschool Forms page.

I hope these are helpful to you. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be glad to answer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.